• we bought jude a rubber ball for 89¢. his entire life is now complete. he was only waiting for this ball, so he can wrap his arms around it and chase it around the living room. pure joy, he haz it.
• sunday night just before bed jude was sitting on my lap after he nursed and he leaned over and drank out of my dunkin' donuts straw.
...no, i didn't give him coffee! what kind of terrible parent do you think i am?! just kidding, but no, it was really only water.
• but did you catch that? kid can drink out of a straw. like adult people. AMAZING!
• and saturday, jon was giving him a bottle of milks, and he said, "mo-more ba-ba!" whaaaaat? more bottle? you got it kid.
• when does it stop being amazing that they can tell you things? because teh awesomesauce isn't wearing off yet.