–Which you know, all the mushy stuff is well and good. And I mean it! I do. The love! I have it in spades full of clubs. Oh blog, let's get married but I'm already married so let's have a torrid steamy affair! But, I've thought of an even better way to let you know I love you than just sucking face. They're grey and soft and appropriately warm but not hot and they can be at your doorstep just in time for the holidays...
(Also, I made them! With my handpaws! Operation learning to knit is full steam ahead in fact I kind of already know how to knit and now I'm just making lots of things!)
I would be delighted, ecstatic, enthused to send these to you!
It's safer than swapping spit and more anonymous. Here's what you need to do:
1. Leave a comment on this post. It could be about giraffes, or how much we love each other, or not. Please use a valid email address so I can contact you if you win.
2. A winner will be drawn using random.org on this Friday, December 16th. I will notify the winner via email. The winner will have 72 hours to claim their mitts before we call a redraw.
(FYI: This is open to all readers, even you Canadian-Mexican-Whereever-else friends.)
But IF that isn't enough, IF you just HAVE to HAVE those fine soft babies here are additional ways to enter. You can do each once for a total of three extra chances:
3. Tweet the following: "Did you know @thegrumbles has the breath of life and a heart of gold? Believe it, she does. Do it for the mittens. http://www.grumblesandgrunts.com"
4. Head over to the grumbles and grunts facebook page and get busy getting chatty. It's quiet and boring over there and I don't like it. Conversation, that's all I'm asking for in 2012.
5. Link to the blog on facebook with the love story of you and I. Leave a comment here saying that you did. Scouts honor.
That's it! Best of luck on your handy-hearty mitten-grabbing.
You are so, so loved.